Nighthawk SX10 Gaming 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit Switch
Our Price: $273.00
Unleash your gaming potential
The ultimate gaming experience just got faster. NETGEAR introduces the Nighthawk SX10 Pro Gaming Switch. Unleash your gaming potential with faster speeds, higher performance and best technology. At gaming conventions or LAN centers there are hundreds of devices trying to connect to the network. Even at home with multiple gaming consoles, 4K video streaming, and constant high-speed web surfing throughout the home, wireless networks are fully loaded and struggle to provide a reliable, lag-free connection.
The SX10 Switch tackles this by providing 10G speeds, powerful & intuitive gaming dashboard, and Quality of Service (QoS). Its sleek design and easy set up will impress your friends. Gain the competitive edge with seamless screen time for more gaming victories.
- Unlock High Speeds with 10G
10G is 10x faster than 1G. Support all new multi-gig devices with the power they deserve.
- Powerful & Intuitive Gaming Dashboard
Control latency and reduce lag spikes. Optimized for gaming, limit bandwidth access per device with just a click.
- Fully Customizable RGB LED Controls
Personalize every LED for better visibility or match your gaming set-up
- One-Click Setup
Mobile-optimized GUI and “One-click” per-configured settings for all media needs.
Truly Gaming Features
RGB LED customization for the high demands of the gaming world. Get lag-free performance, an advanced gaming dashboard and cutting-edge.
- Gaming Dashboard—Get real-time insight on performance and configuration
- Customizable RGB LED Controls—Personalize every light on your switch for better visibility
- Low Latency—Experience the smoothest gaming & fastest action
- Auto-Diagnostics—Instant troubleshooting to get back into the game faster
Ultra-high performance for high demanding gaming and media streaming for the home. Offload high-bandwidth applications/stress from your wireless network ensuring the best performance and experience for gaming, media steaming, etc.
- 2x 10G/Multi-Gig Ethernet—Increase speeds and expand the bandwidth of your network
- 8x Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports -Connect more wired devices for fast action gaming parties
- Up to 20Gbps LAG—Ability to aggregate Gigabit or 10-Gig/Multi-Gig ports for faster speeds
- Glitch-free streaming - 4K UHD streaming with multicasting support
Easy to Configure - One-Click Setup
Fast set up and configuration. Choose between low latency gaming, high priority media streaming, standard LAN networking, port aggregation or your own customizable user-defined modes.
- Pre-optimized settings for Gaming and Streaming
- Mobile-optimized Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- One-click user-defined configurations
- 3 Levels of traffic prioritization
- Port rate-limiting
100% Premium Aluminum housing for durability and looks
- Premium metal case and NETGEAR quality
- Port LED On/Of
Ultimate Gaming Dashboard
Control latency and reduce lag spikes. See real-time per port bandwidth usage on the upgraded gaming dashboard. Be able to identify bottleneck traffic quickly and block out devices consuming precious bandwidth or set up rate limits, all with one click. Either way you’ll have ultimate control to get back to world domination.
Customizable RGB LED Controls
Enjoy industry-first customizable RGB LED controls. Color code and customize every speed with a different color on each port or group for even easier management. Also, adjust the brightness and frequency to your liking. Its sleek and sexy design makes it the perfect fit for any modern home or Gaming King. Impress others with its futuristic design and easily match your gaming set-up.
|NETGEAR GS810EMX Specifications|
|LED on/off (Port and Power)||Yes|
|Packet buffer memory (Dynamically shared across only used ports)||2MB|
|Priority queuing||Weighted Round Robin (WRR)|
|MAC address database size (48-bit MAC addresses)||16K|
|Packet forwarding rate (64 byte packet size) (Mfps or Mpps)||41.664Mfps|
|IEEE Standards Supported|
|Web browser-based graphical user interface (GUI)||Yes|
|Firmware upgrade||HTTP (Web GUI)|
|Configuration/switch settings (backup, restore)||Web GUI|
|One-click optimized setup||Yes|
|Default preset modes||Gaming (Optimizes Port 10 for a gaming device and Port 1 for Uplink)|
Media Streaming (Optimizes Port 9 for a media streaming device)
Standard Preset( All ports have equal priorization)
|Customizable preset modes||2|
|Firmware upgrade through web GUI (HTTP)||Yes|
|Config download (to switch) through web GUI (HTTP)||Yes|
|Config upload (to server) through web GUI (HTTP)||Yes|
|Cable test utility||Yes|
|Timeline Configurable||5m, 30m, 1h, 10h|
|L2 Services - VLANs|
|Port-based VLANs (physical)||Yes|
|IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging||Yes|
|Quality of Service (QoS)|
|Port-based rate limiting||Ingress and egress|
|IEEE 802.1p CoS (Class of Service)||Yes|
|Per port rate limiting rates||1/5/10/50/100/500 Mbits|
|Predefined port priority queues|
|Weighted Round Robin (WRR)||Yes|
|L2 Services - Multicast Filtering|
|IGMP snooping (v1, v2 and v3)||Yes|
|IGMP snooping querier||Yes|
|Block unknown multicast||Yes|
|Static multicast router port||Yes|
|L3 Services - DHCP|
|Static Manual LAGs (Port Trunking)||Yes|
|# Static/Dynamic of members in each LAG||4 LAG with max 8 members in each LAG|
|Customizable Settings||Port LEDs: Per port and Per speed. Power LED: Yes|
|RGB Colors||RBG (1 Million colours)|
|Brigthness||Off: 0% to 100% by slide bar|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||268 x 203 x 93 mm (10.6 x 8 x 3.7 in)|
|Weight||1.515 kg (3.34 lbs)|
|Power Supply||External PSU, 12VDC, 2.5A max
Power supply localized to country of sale
|Max power (worst case, all ports used, line-rate traffic) (Watts)||14.19W|
|Min power (link-down standby) (Watts)||5.54W|
|Heat Dissipation (max and min) (BTU/hr)||Max: 48.45 BTU/hr|
Min: 18.93 BTU/hr
|Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) IEEE 802.3az||Yes (deactivated by default)|
|Operating Ttemperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Operating Humidity (relative)||90% maximum relative humidity (RH), non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||10,000 ft (3,000 m) maximum|
|Storage Ttemperature||-40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Storage Humidity (relative)||95% maximum relative humidity (RH), non-condensing|
|Storage Altitude||10,000 ft (3,000 m) maximum|
|Certifications||CB, CE LVD, EAC, AU/NZ|
|Warranty and Support|
|Limited Warranty||Industry-leading 3 year warranty|
|Support||90-day complimentary technical support following purchase from a NETGEAR authorized reseller|
* This product comes with a limited warranty that is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and modifications to product may void the warranty; covers hardware, fans, and internal power supplies - not software or external power supplies; see http://www.netgear.com/about/warranty/ for details. Technical support includes basic phone support for 90 days from purchase date and online chat support when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller.
Download the NETGEAR GS810EMX Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $273.00