8-port Ultra60 PoE++ Multi-Gigabit (2.5G) Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
Our Price: $399.99
Contact Us for Better Pricing
More pricing below, click here!
NETGEAR brings the first Unmanaged Multi-Gigabit PoE++ switch MS108UP with 60Watts per port Ultra60 PoE++ technology, ideal for powerful PoE++ installations with PoE budgets up to 230W, a compact size, plug-and-play installation, and reliable performance at affordable prices. The new model MS108UP supports 2.5 Gigabit speed connectivity and Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) that can provide up to 60W/ port. The new switch model can power devices such as VoIP phones, surveillance IP cameras, wireless access points and many other applications. This new Unmanaged switch provides PoE Auto-Balance to help automatically balance the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. With the growing deployment of applications and an allin-one solution, providing multi-speed and high power to these applications would be ideal.
- 802.3bt standard offering up to 60W/ port on Port 1-4, 802.3at (30W/port) on Port 5-8.
- 230W total PoE budget available across 8 ports.
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed.
- Easy monitoring through per port LEDs for port activity and speed.
- Unique PoE Auto-Balance technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. The switches deliver the power the device needs, at the most granular level.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for maxium power savings.
- 8 ports of multi-gig 1G/2.5G speeds to connect devices instantly and give them each exactly the speed they need: 1G or 2.5G automatically.
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Fanless, silent operation with desktop and wall-mount options
- Lifetime 24/7 Chat Technical Support*
- Next-Business-Day Hardware Replacement**
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warrant
*This product comes with a limited warranty that is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power
supplies – not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see
https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details. Intended for indoor use only.
**The NETGEAR OnCall 24x7 contract provides unlimited phone, chat and email technical support for your networking product.
8 ports provide up to 2.5 Gbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth each.
4 Ultra60 PoE++ and 4 PoE+ ports provide a total of 230W of power so you can power and connect your devices with a single wire.
Automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected
40Gbps (10/100/1000 Mbps) line rate fabric ensures congestion-free connectivity to your devices.
Silent operation makes this switch perfect for noise-sensitive environments.
Versatile Mounting Options
Install your switch on your desktop, or mount it to your wall or rack with the hardware provided in the box.
MS108UP Front View
MS108UP Rear View
|1G/2.5G Ethernet RJ-45 copper ports (100M/1G/2.5G) - 1000BASE-T||8|
|# of PoE ports||8|
|# of IEEE 802.3at ports (30W/port)||4|
|# of IEEE 802.3bt Type 3 ports (60W/port)||4|
|Total PoE/PoE+/PoE++ Budget||230W|
|Max MAC entries||16K|
|Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) compliant||Yes|
|Queue WRR Ratio||1:3:5:7:8:10:12:15|
|Forwarding Rate (using 64-byte packets) - 1000Mbps Port||1,488,000pps|
|Forwarding Rate (using 64-byte packets) - 2.5Gbps Por||3,720,000pps|
|Latency (using 64-byte packets) - 1000Mbps Port (average)||<3.593µs|
|Latency (using 64-byte packets) - 2.5Gbps Port (average)||<5.874µs|
|Jumbo frame support||12,000 bytes|
|Acoustic noise level @ 25° C (dBA) (ANSI-S10.12)||0|
|Auto MDI/MDI-X Cable Detection||Yes|
|Auto-sensing Half/Full Duplex Switched Ports||Yes|
|Non Head-of-Line Blocking Architecture||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) @ 25° C||373,644 hrs (42.6 yrs)|
|IEEE Network Protocols|
|IEEE Network Protocols||
|Quality of Service|
|802.1p-based QoS/CoS Supported||Yes|
|Honors DSCP (DiffServ) Tags||Yes|
|Per port||Speed, Link, Activity, PoE|
|Per device||Power, PoE Max|
|DC Input/Power In||External (54V/4.7A)|
|Power Consumption (Max and Standby)||16.58W(no PoE), 270.5W(with PoE MAX) / 6.95W Standby|
|Heat Dissipation (Max and Standby) (BTU/Hr)||923.49BTU/23.73BTU|
|IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)||Yes|
|Auto Power Down||Yes|
|Short Cable Detection/Power Saving||Yes|
|Dimensions||210 x 140 x 40 mm (8.27 x 5.51 x 1.58 in)|
|Weight||0.9 kg (1.984 lb)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Operating Humidity||90% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||10,000 ft (3,000 m) maximum|
|Storage Temperature||– 4° to 158°F (–20° to 70°C)|
|Storage Humidity||95% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Storage Altitude||10,000 ft (3,000 m) maximum|
|Electromagnetic Certifications and Compliance|
|Certifications||CE, FCC part 15 Class B, ISED, VCCI, KC, CCC, BSMI, RCM|
|Certifications||CB, CSA, CCC, BSMI, RCM|
|Warranty and Support|
|Hardware warranty (All except China/India)||Limited lifetime warranty|
|External power adapter warranty||N/A|
|Technical support (online, phone)||90 days free technical support with registration|
|ProSUPPORT OnCall 24x7 service plans||Category 2:
PMB0312 (1 yr.)
PMB0332 (3 yrs.)
PMB0352 (5 yrs.)
* This product comes with a limited warranty that is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power supplies – not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details. Intended for indoor use only
** The NETGEAR OnCall 24x7 contract provides unlimited phone and email technical support for your networking product. For ProSAFE products purchased prior to 06/2014, also includes next business-day hardware replacement.
Power The Devices in Your SMB Business
Download the NETGEAR MS108EUP 8-port Multi-Gigabit (2.5G) Ultra60 PoE++ Ethernet Unmanaged Switch Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $399.99
Contact Us for Better Pricing