Insight Managed Smart Cloud Wireless Access Point
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Insight Managed Wireless Access Point WAC510 delivers high performance WiFi and high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC510 is managed by NETGEAR Insight app, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC510 features Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 1.2 Gbps, option to configure as a router or an access point and comes with two Ethernet ports, a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb LAN port and a WAN port. WAC510 comes with market-leading 5-year hardware warranty.
Introducing one-touch wireless visibility & management
Wireless network discovery, setup, monitoring and management can now be done from the palm of your hand – anytime, anywhere, with NETGEAR Insight app. Reliable wireless connectivity for employees and customers is a requirement for any business today. All devices are now connected, all users are mobile and “WiFi everywhere” is commonplace. Business owners are often too busy to handle this and need WiFi that just works!
NETGEAR introduces the new IT revolution for small businesses with “One-touch connectivity” with Insight management app. Experience easy set-up, remote management and full control of your wireless network. With 20 years of experience in small & medium business networking, NETGEAR is now delivering wireless connectivity that “just works” at your fingertips.
NETGEAR Insight enables multi-device configuration of your NETGEAR Insight Managed wireless access points, either locally or remotely. It provides network management, monitoring and service deployment across multiple remote and local sites for the easiest and most user-friendly wireless networking experience. Anywhere management also includes Insight Managed switches and Business-Class ReadyNAS on top of Insight Managed Wireless Access points, enabling whole network visibility and management. Insight app also allows you discover select wired and wireless devices from your local or remote network.
Business Features for higher speed, greater coverage and higher density WiFi
- Business class WiFi with superior Wave 2 802.11ac performance and range
- 2x2 with 2 streams of data for aggregate throughput of up to 1.2Gbps (300 Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps at 5GHz)
- Multi-User Multiple In Multiple Out (MU-MIMO) avoids congestion and ensures performance in high client density deployments like public WiFi hotspots
- One Ethernet port, with Power-overEthernet (PoE) for ease of deployment (PoE switch & AC/DC power adapter are sold separately)
- One-touch network visibility. Anywhere. - Smart Cloud remote app management for unrivaled mobile management experience of your wireless network
- App managed, through NETGEAR Insight app for one-touch installation and management of all your WAC505 and WAC510 Access Points, no additional hardware needed
- Market leading 5-year warranty with 24x7 chat support for peace of mind
One-touch wireless connectivity & management with NETGEAR Insight app
- Instant in-app discovery & set-up
- Local and Cloud monitoring and management
- Remote access and multi-device configuration
- No additional Cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server is necessary
- QR code initial configuration for instant installation
Includes Guest Facebook WiFi check-in
- Easy guest check-in to your business
- Gain insight on your clients and business
- Get more attention to your business
- Instant set-up
Superior performance with 802.11ac Wave 2
- Dual band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximum performance with multi-gigabit throughput (up to 1.2 Gbps)
- Multi-User MIMO enable concurrent wireless transmit and receive with multiple clients
- Improves coverage for multiple users in dense environment
Flexible deployment with Power over Ethernet and accessories
- Standard based 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Router mode for single device for small office
- Access Point mode for multiple WAC510 for mid-size office environment
- Ceiling and wall mount for ease of placement
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Wireless Mode (Transmit x Receive)||802.11ac (2x2)||802.11ac (2x2)|
|802.11ac Wave||Wave 2||Wave 2|
|Maximum Theoretical Throughput||1.2Gbps||1.2Gbps|
|Maximum Throughput (2.4/5GHz)||300/867Mbps (2.4/5GHz)||300/867Mbps (2.4/5GHz)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af||Yes||Yes|
|PoE Power Consumption||8.9 Watts||9.3 Watts|
|Centralized Management||Insight App, Standalone||Insight App, Standalone|
|SNMP||v1, v2c||v1, v2c|
|Secure Socket Layer (SSL)||Yes||Yes|
|Wireless Distribution System (WDS)|
|Simultaneous bridge & wireless client association||Yes||Yes|
|Separate bridge and access point||Yes||Yes|
|Antenna||Internal 3/4dBi (2.4/5GHz)||Internal 3/5dBi (2.4/5GHz)|
|NETGEAR Warranty||NETGEAR 5-year hardware warranty|
Download the NETGEAR WAC505 and WAC510 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.