N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
- Dual Band avoids interference
- Faster downloads and online gaming
- Push ‘N’ Connect —push button security
The NETGEAR Difference - WNDA3100
- Less interference, reliable WiFi
- Push ‘N’ Connect – push button security
- Easy Smart Wizard® setup
- Reliable and compatible
- Expert technical support team
Push 'N' Connect
The NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter wirelessly connects your notebook or desktop computer to a Wireless-N network for demanding applications, such as streaming HD video and multiplayer gaming. Dual band technology avoids interference, ensuring top speeds and the greatest range, and compatibility with Wireless-G networks allows hassle-free connection flexiblity. Easy setup with the Smart Wizard® CD gets you up and running fast, while Push ‘N’ Connect gives you a secured connection at the push of a button.
- Dual band — Ensuring top speeds and the greatest range while minimizing interference
- Faster multimedia streaming — Provides Wireless-N speed for streaming HD videos, simultaneous downloads, and online gaming in addition to basic Internet applications. Backward compatible with Wireless-G
- Easy setup — Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide
- Secured connection — Push ‘N’ Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
- Technical support — Expert technical support team available 24/7
Choose the Adapter That's Right For You:
|Product||Speed||Range||Surf, email, and chat||Wireless Printing||Simultaneous downloads, voice, and music||Online gaming||Larger home or mulitple floors||HD video streaming||Avoids interference|
|Simple Sharing N150||Up to 150 Mbps*||Good|
|Work and Play N300||Up to 300 Mbps*||Better|
|High Performance N600||Up to 300 + 300 Mbps*||Best|
*Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage. NETGEAR makes no express or implied representations or warranties about this product’s compatibility with any future standards.
|NETGEAR WNDA3100 Specifications|
|N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter|
Download the NETGEAR WNDA3100 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.