N300 Wireless Gigabit RouterN300 Wireless Gigabit Router
Sorry, this product is no longer available, replaced by the R7000-100PAS.
- Gigabit for faster wired connections
- ReadySHARE™— share USB storage
- Faster downloads and Internet gaming
- Smart Wizard® — easy setup
The NETGEAR Difference - WNR3500L
- ReadySHARE™ USB storage access
- Better wireless speed and range
- Live Parental Controls – Free!
- Guest network access
- Broadband usage meter
- Advanced Quality of Service
ReadySHARE USB Storage Access
- Connect your USB storage device to your network
- Easily share multimedia and data files
- Fast read/write speeds for large files
The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Gigabit Router is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Gigabit for ultra-fast wired connections and Wireless-N for better wireless speed and range. Storage for downloads is easy with ReadySHARE™ for shared access to a USB storage device. In addition, this router supports open source for Linux developers and open-source enthusiasts.
- Faster downloads and online gaming — Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications
- Ultra-fast wired — Four Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver ultra-fast wired connections
- Shared storage — ReadySHARE™ provides fast and easy shared access to an external USB storage device
- Live Parental Controls — Keeps your Internet experience safe
- Jitter-free voice and gaming — Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet connections
- Guest network access — Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
- Wireless repeater mode — Configurable as a wireless repeater for extending range
- Easy setup — Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide and multi-language support
- Secured connection — Push ‘N’ Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
Open Source Resources
- Open-source Wireless-N router with Gigabit wired ports for Linux developers and open-source enthusiasts
- Open-source community Web site and development partner program with downloadable applications, user guide, forums, blogs and downloads at www.myopenrouter.com
- High Performance Broadcom 480 MHz MIPS® 74K CPU, 8 MB flash and 64 MB RAM to run even business-class applications
- Popular Linux Firmware — DD-WRT, Open-WRT and Tomato available on Open-source community Web site
Choose the Router That's Right For You:
|Product||Speed||Range||Surf, email, and chat||Wireless Printing||Simultaneous downloads, voice, and music||Online gaming||Larger home or mulitple floors||HD video streaming||Avoids interference|
|Simple Sharing N150||Up to 150 Mbps*||Good|
|Work and Play N300||Up to 300 Mbps*||Better|
|High Performance N600||Up to 300 + 300 Mbps*||Best|
*Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage. NETGEAR makes no express or implied representations or warranties about this product’s compatibility with any future standards.
|NETGEAR WNR3500L Specifications|
|N300 Wireless Gigabit Router|
|Ease of Use||
*Works with devices supporting Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS).
Download the NETGEAR WNR3500L Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.