16-port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Expanding Wired Connectivity for SOHO Networks
NETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. Just step up to GS316, GS324 or GS348 directly to avoid congestion due to stacking up lower port count switches and be ready for future expansion.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- LED indicators for ease of use
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- 802.1p QoS for traffic/frame prioritization
- Plug-and-play; no setup required
- Durable and rugged metal case
- Ideal for small office and home networks
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network
- GS316 and GS324 are wall-mountable
- GS324 and GS348 are rack-mountable (rackmount kit included)
|Bandwidth||32 Gbps||48 Gbps||96 Gbps|
|Buffer Memory||768 KB||512 KB||1.5MB|
|Jumbo Frames||9,270 bytes||9,216 bytes||9,216 bytes|
|Forwarding Rate (using 64-byte packets)||1,448,000 pps||1,448,000 pps||1,448,000 pps|
|Latency (using 64-byte packets)||< 3.9 µsec||< 4.7 µsec||< 4 µsec|
|MAC Address Table Size||2K||8K||16K|
|Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) IEEE 802.3az||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Auto Power Down||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Short Cable Detection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Power Supply||External 12V / 1.0A||Internal
(AC: 110-240V, 50-60Hz,
(AC: 110-240V, 50-60Hz,
|Power Consumption (Max and Standby)||8.4W / 1.83W||11.1W / 8.47W||23.0W / 8.81W|
|Heat Dissipation (Max and Standby)||28.73 BTU / 6.26 BTU||37.96 BTU / 28.97||78.66 BTU / 33.13 BTU|
|Per port||Power, Link/Activity||Power, Link/Activity||Power, Link/Activity|
|Dimensions||286 x 101 x 26 mm||252 x 180 x 44 mm||440 x 204 x 43.2 mm|
|Weight||0.84 kg||1.31 kg||3.15 kg|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)||0° to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||90% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||–20° to 70°C (– 4° to 158°F)|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95% relative humidity|
|Warranty and Support|
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
* This product comes with a limited warranty that is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and modifications to product may void the warranty; see http://www.netgear.com/about/warranty/ for details. Warranty is 1 year in China/India. 24/7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller.
** Maximum PoE power supplied is 15.4W per port, but not to exceed 53W total power supplied across all connected devices.
Small Office/Home Office Network Diagram
Download the NETGEAR GS316, GS324 and GS348 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.